Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What is research?

I had to look up information on animal experimentation for a research paper I was doing for my senior writing class. At first I went to wikipedia but our teacher said we couldn't use that so I went to a bunch of different sites and found a lot of information on animal experimentation. I ended up being against animal experimentation.

The most recent time was just the other day my friend and I were arguing about different sport topics and records. We went to websites like nfl.com wikipedia and other places to find the information we were arguing about. We found that I was right on one of them and he was right on the other.

The research I did for my school paper was something I had to do. It was on a topic I wasn't really interested in and I didn't really want to do it. The information I looked up when my friend and I were arguing was something I wanted to do. I think they are both research. I would say research is when you go to different sources like books, the internet, other people, to get information on a certain topic or topics that you are studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment