I use technology in my life every day. I watch tv everyday and that alone has an impact on my life. Television entertains me when I am bored. I also use my computer every day. Without it, I would not be able to do most of my homework. I also use it for communicating and socializing. Another form of technology is video games. When I am bored it is sometimes fun to play. Movies are another. I like to relax and be entertained.
I remember the first time my family bought a computer. I didn’t know how to do much because I was so young and had no experience with computers before that. I still tried to do stuff on it and play games. I was around video games when I was younger too. My cousin who I am really close to introduced me to video games. Whenever I went over to his house he would want to play a video game or show me some new music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment