Thursday, September 3, 2009

30 things about me

10 things about me
1. I went to Mason High School about 15 minutes away from MSU.
2. I like to play basketball, football, golf and baseball.
3. I have a sister.
4. My favorite food is chicken alfredo.
5. My major is accounting.
6. I have a niece.
7. I do not have a pet.
8. My parents are divorced.
9. I like math.
10. I like to go to football and basketball games.

10 things about me and writing
1. I am not a great writer.
2. I do not like to write very much.
3. I abbreviate or shorten words sometimes when I am texting or instant messaging.
4. I will need to improve my writing skills.
5. I do not know how to use citations very well.
6. My favorite topic to write about is sports.
7. I am not good at expressing my ideas through writing.
8. I want to become a better writer.
9. Writing about technology seems interesting.
10. I do not mind writing if it is about a topic that interests me.

10 things about me and technology
1. I like to watch TV
2. I like to do things on the computer.
3. I like to play video games.
4. I use technology in my life everyday.
5. I like to write papers on the computer.
6. I would like to learn more about how to use technology.
7. I would like to learn more on the different types of technology.
8. I would like to learn more on the history of technology.
9. I need to become better with using technology.
10. I am glad that I get a chance to learn more about technology and write about it.

6 comments:

  1. I went to Western and I remember hating playing you guys in soccer, both boys and girls because it seems like we always played you first round of districts and lost haaa.

    We lost, 3-2 second round districts on your field this past year to the Championship team. It sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I'm not really that good at writing either. I have a niece to!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever play any sport on a team?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad im not the only one who's not sure of their writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece is only 2 n a half.

    ReplyDelete